Global Fund Administration Solutions
Global Fund Accounting, Adminstration and Investor Services Solutions
Build your customized solution
Fund Administration and Accounting Services
What is Fund Administration?
Fund administration is the outsourcing of a set of activities involved in the efficient running of the fund on a day to day basis.
The function of the administrator is two fold:
- Protect the Investors as the fund has an independent valuation.
- Improve expense ratios for the fund
How we help:
Our partners manage all operational aspects of the fund:
- Daily, weekly and monthly Net asset Value calculation (NAV)
- Calculation of the income and expense accruals.
- Daily, weekly monthly pricing of securities at current market value
- Financial reporting and statement preparation for the auditors
- Opening of bank accounts
- Shareholders reporting
- Reconciliation of the broker, custodian, bank and investment manager statements
- Payment of fund expenses
- Identify and capture Corporate Actions
- Settlement of daily purchases and sales of securities, ensuring collection of dividends and interests
- 4 eyes review and sign off.
- Maintain securities master file
- Compliance, AML, KYC monitoring and reporting
- Calculation and payment of dividends and distributions to the transfer agent
- Pricing the portfolio of the fund
- Performance and equalization calculations
Shareholder Services / Investor Services / Transfer Agent
What is Shareholder Services / Investor services / Transfer Agent
Shareholder Services are responsible for the liaison directly with investors into a fund. On behalf of the fund and manager they perform the function of supporting the Investors needs.
How we help:
Our partners manage all operational aspects of Shareholder Services:
- Manage all Subscription and Redemptions
- Manage full share register and deal processing in accordance with governing documents.
- Review subscription and redemption documents
- Communication and confirmation of all dealing information to underlying investor.
- Reporting of Net Asset Values, partnership values and fund performance to investors.
- Timely response to investor queries and requests.
Compliance and Regulatory Investor Services:
- AML/KYC verifications
- FATCA and CRS reporting
- AML regulatory updates
- Risk Screening
Effective realtime cash management
Outsourced Risk Reporting
Complete enhanced Risk Controls
How we help:
Our partners manage all operational aspects of risk reporting and management:
- RISK MANAGER – We offer clients a risk manager, through outsourcing that fits the minimum requirements of regulations or pure value-added service.
- RISK SUPPORT – We offer support to a client’s risk manager with the day-to-day tasks of measuring and monitoring the risk exposures.
- RISK REPORT – We provide daily, weekly and/or monthly reports on the major risk exposures (including but not limited to VaR, leverage monitoring, scenario analyses and stress-testing, liquidity risk, counterparty risk, performance and risk attribution analysis etc.).
- RISK ADVISORY – Independent risk management consulting offering advice and assistance to our clients on area of risk identified.
Complete control around FX exposure
How we help:
Our preferred partners provide our clients with superior FX rates, reducing hedging, multi-currency shareclass and transaction cost:
- Superior account opening turnaround times
- Benefit from NexGen360 strong global relationship
- Same day trading capabilities for spot, forwards and options
- Live quotes on all major currency pairs
- Live trading platform for executable live prices on spot and forwards out to a year
- 24/7 Live Dealing Desk support